I. Business introduction
1. Education and Culture Section
This section is responsible for the planning, drafting, coordination, promotion, subsidies, and clubs consulting of indigenous education, culture, history, languages, and talent training.
2. Health and Welfare Section
This section is responsible for the indigenous social welfares, health care, house improvement, vocational training, employment service, care for elders, emergency medication, social assistance, and legal service.
3. Economic and Land Management Section
This section is responsible for executing the project of tourism, agricultural and cultural creation industries, providing loans for economic businesses and implementing management of indigenous reservations and forest conservation.
4. Infrastructure Section
This section is responsible for enhancing the infrastructures in the indigenous area and improving the contact road of tribes, as well as establishing tribe images combining the element of traditional indigenous cultures, building a safe home and improving the quality of life for the indigenous people.
Helping indigenous people to regain confidence and dignity, cultivating indigenous education and cultures, improving the living environment of indigenous people, supporting cultural creation industry with indigenous features, creating new looks of tribes, and promoting harmonious, advanced and energetic “new indigenous town.”
2. Policy emphasis
- (1) Promoting and passing down the traditional indigenous culture, respecting cultural differences, and promoting the cross-ethnic groups cultural exchanges.
- (2) Promoting development of physical and mental health of indigenous people and providing necessary cares for indigenous elders.
- (3) Supporting indigenous people to develop economic industries to improve their lives.
- (4) Improving the roads and living environment of indigenous tribes.
- (5) Promoting the revival of indigenous languages.